Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hasta La Vista Ardillas!


Four have been relocated to date. I may try some squirrel relocation next. Chipmunks are cute, but not real smart when it comes to a Hav-a-Heart trap baited with sunflower seeds.



9:15 am Wednesday edit: The trap doors have shut on Number 5! 10:30 am Thursday edit: Number 6 captured and given freedom and the Indy Municipal Aiport @ 4:30 pm! I'm anticipating #7 on Friday morning. Number 8 was captured and relocated on Tuesday 20 October. I thought we had gotten them all, but another showed up.



I'm getting so proficient at this I'm thinking of renting my services out. When the chipmunks are finally gone, I may have to turn my attention to the squirrels; I'm certain they are absolutely terrified at the prospect.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! I never would have thought of this. :)

Chris said...

Hopefully you're catching these outside, not inside.