A place for us to share with each other some wonderful moments and memories with family and friends.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
To A Dancer
Last Saturday, we traveled to Columbus to celebrate Katelyn's fourth birthday. We understand that it was the fifth celebration of this marvelous event. Grandpa brought some bulbs to plant that will bloom next year at this time.
After opening gifts and eating dinner we all loaded up the cars to head to her dance recital. She did an awesome job. We ended the evening with a stop for ice cream. Great day!
Oh my goodness.......Dorothea, when I saw your happy face, I have to say that some tears welled up in my eyes. You are a jewel of a woman and deserve the best in life. Of course, I will never forget how you helped me with Felicia. I wanted to contact you again but decided I'd wait a couple of years so you could settle in. Would love to call and just say hello, if you want, when you get a chance. 765-430-6704 Barbara L.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness.......Dorothea, when I saw your happy face, I have to say that some tears welled up in my eyes. You are a jewel of a woman and deserve the best in life.
Of course, I will never forget how you helped me with Felicia.
I wanted to contact you again but decided I'd wait a couple of years so you could settle in. Would love to call and just say hello, if you want, when you get a chance. 765-430-6704
Barbara L.
Love the pics! Thanks for posting them. And let me tell you...those shoes are a HIT!! :) Looking forward to seeing you!
Love the shoes! Katelyn looks like such a big girl!
Love the new look of the blog, too!
The bulbs were a great idea! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment