from Friday night:
Cheese pizza
and breadsticks.
A ride on the pony.
Almost ready for bed,
exploring new books.
exploring new books.
And, on Saturday:
The train has started to move! Look there is Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Snowflake the Polar Bear, and an elf!
This was a close as any of the characters got to Grayson and Grandpa!
All in all, it was an exciting and tiring morning.
Fortunately, our energy has since returned.
Other fotos:


On the train station
platform waiting for
Santa and Snowflake.
Decorating the living room Christmas tree; a surprise
in every new, unwrapped ornament.

Three marshmallows in my hot chocolate!

Mickey Mouse pancakes are fun to mix and to eat.

Talking to Dad on the phone after a hot chocolate and pancake breakfast.


3 comments:
Looks like everyone is having a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow,
Love the pjs! ;)
Katelyn's energy has returned. That sleeping pose is Katelyn's classic, "I had a super, good time!" pose.
Looks like a great weekend! Makes me wish I were a kid again.
Post a Comment