Monday, June 1, 2009

Wine Cellar Construction History

I've received numerous requests to document progress on the wine cellar (well, maybe only one...thanks Meghan.) So here are some fotos.


The almost finished product.

And the historical record:
Grayson and Grandpa discussing interior construction methodologies and details, while Nathan drinks a sampler. Why three wine glasses and one plastic sippee bottle in the photo shoot?








More construction shots:







5 comments:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see the finished product in person. Thanks for sharing. Gray loved the pictures.

Ohio Irwin's said...

I'm still a little confused as to where this is actually located in your basement, but the (almost) finished product looks great. Can't wait to see it!

Grandpa and Abi said...

Wow, Steve. I am working on my work and decided to check out our website. Very impressed by the update.

Chris said...

Looking good. Where are you going to keep all the wine that doesn't fit in there?

Nean the Bean said...

It looks fabulous! Can't wait to see your whole house soon!!!